Friday, January 3, 2014

Halloween 2013

Halloween was a week long affair. On Monday Meg invited Cooper to join her at her dance class Halloween party.
 He didn't seem to mind he was the only boy in the class that day.
 He will do anything to hang out with these two.
Tuesday was Georgia's dance class party.
 They were all just sooo cute.
 I especially loved Halle Hofmann as a flamingo.  
 Their favorite part being stuffed full of sugar! 
When Halloween falls on a weeknight it really messes with me. As usual it was a hectic but awesome day. 
I made it to part of Cooper's parade and party. One of his teachers has a Halloween birthday so they went all out.


 
Gran & I got to join Gabby and the Stars class for their Halloween party.
 I was the deadbeat mom who didn't send her kid in her costume.
 After school we decided to carve our last pumpkins while Gabby napped. Cooper does not like the insides guts.
 I forgot to take a picture of the final product but we created masterpieces.  
 I got the bright idea to dress up as my dad aka Pops for Halloween
 Gran was Rob.
Our first trick or treaters stopped by early!
 
 We headed down the street to enjoy Sebastian Smith's Halloween bash. They had all kinds of yummy treats.
Then we raced home to meet up with Gigi, the Carams and the Dixons and hit the streets.
 Gus and Gabby ran to each door like they were professional trick or treaters. They were so "on the go" I couldn't get a picture of them together.
 But I did manage this family shot.
 Anyone recognize this precious little Goldfish costume. I think Ellery was perfect for it.
After making it up and down our street we decided to take our place in our cul-de-sac with all of our neighbors to hand out candy.
 Our newest neighbor Patty surprised all the kids and dressed up as Sully. Our street is a very popular trick or treat spot in Norman and it was fun to watch my facebook feed will up with pictures of my friends from all around and Sully as the night passed  
 Cooper stayed out with me late until the very last piece of candy was handed out. We finally called it a night around 8:30. Another successful Halloween!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS