We started off November in full force. We said good-bye to Gran until Christmas.
We finished soccer season with a bang!
We are so lucky to have gotten on a team with such fun friends!
And fun sisters to play with.
And incredible coaches.
November was a full month of travel and as soon as this game was over the kids and I headed down to Dallas so I could attend the promotion ceremony of my cousin Alan Mark to Colonel in the Air Force. He chose to have the ceremony done in Dallas so my grandparents and Aunt Zen could attend.
and Grandad got to do the honors.
and then Grandmother and Aunt Zen got to pin this coat.
I am so glad I got to make it. It was such an honor to watch.
It just so happened that very weekend Melissa and her friend Haley were in Dallas participating in the Susan G Komen 3-day. I didn't participate this year due to #3 but I was so glad we got to meet up with them on their last day.
The kids enjoyed the sunshine at Klyde Warren Park as we waited.
and I bribed them with snow cones for being patient.
We are so proud of you Melissa and I can't wait to do it with you next year.
A weekend full of celebrations was the perfect way to start off November.

No comments:
Post a Comment