Saturday, January 4, 2014

Saturdays with Santa

Devon has this incredible program called Saturday's with Santa. Each Saturday in December they host the public to all kinds of Christmas activities at their new building downtown. We went last year with the Varner's and decided to make it a annual outing. Do before December even officially got here we went.
We got there about 30 minutes before the door opened. And spent sometime outside enjoying the sun.
 I love these faces.
 The Varner's showed up right after us.
 And because we were so punctual we were one of the first groups in line.
 Don't let these frowns fool you....they were in good moods.
 Suddenly Gabby discovered what she was waiting for....
 The Varners kids stepped up first. Filling in Santa on all the things they wished for.
 Picture perfect.
 Cooper jumped right up in his lap...told him how good he had been
 and how much he wanted a Dusty Crophopper plane that moved when you move your arms.
 And then we attempted a sibling picture.....FAIL. But I had to get a picture.
 Once she got her candy cane she was better
 They have really cool decorations everywhere

 And all kinds of activities. Our favorite was writing notes and decorating boxes to send care packages to the troops.
 Cooper and Meg insisted on seeing Mrs. Claus
We headed outside to check out the activities. I am very grateful Bryson puts up with me
 
 They had a "train" outside. These three wanted to ride in the blue car. I got to chaperon.  
Meg insisted on the first car...and Rob was chosen to sit with her.
 I think he was secretly excited.
Oh Happy Day!!!
 
This was the perfect way to kick off the Christmas season!!
 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS