Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Poor Some Sugar on Me

Rob surprised Cooper with a trip to watch OU play Alabama in the Sugar Bowl. So SUPER early on January 2nd these two headed off an a great adventure to New Orleans.
This little boy LOVES to fly.
They met the Varners once they got there and headed to lunch on Bourbon Street.
These two travel VERY well together.
Then Ilena sent Rob (who had worked all night the night before) while the rest of the crew took in all the sites.
She sent this video to me of Cooper discovering the street musicians and it makes me smile so big.
After he was able to sleep for a bit it was time to head to the Super Dome
 
Rob met the most famous person at the game....his comment in his text was "if I didn't believe he existed before...I do now Ho Ho Ho"
They were able to get to their seats in time for all the pregame festivities.
Well we all know how the game turned out.....I can't imagine how much fun these two had. Rob said it was even better than the 2000 Orange Bowl. I am so glad they got to share in the experience together.
 I listened to the game on the radio.....it was a shocker.
 They didn't make it back to their hotel until after midnight. Ilena got the boys all settled in.
 Surprisingly they got off early the next morning to head home. Cooper got car sick and fell asleep with his throw up cup ready to go.
 The boys built a movie tent.
At one point Ilena text me that see woke up to Bryson and Rob shirtless playing "burnout"...no wonder Coop got carsick. Glad to know Rob and Bryson still road trip like college students.
 
BOOMER SOONER everyone!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS