Saturday, January 4, 2014

November nothings.....

I love the randomness of phone pictures and all the things you get to document of your everyday lives. Some of my favorites were this November.
I caught Georgia chilling in the gameroom. She found Coop's Goofy hat and decided it was a good choice for the day.
 I finally finished up the kids room. I am super happy with how it turned out.
it was a surprisingly easy adjustment. They love sharing room.
One of the first nights I went in to check on them before I went to bed and I could find them. For a brief second I got panicked and then I found them. This has since happened a few times and every time it takes my breath away...they are such good siblings. 
We even had a couple of nights of story time with Pops.
 The kids love it.
 The Venks had a childcare mess up which meant we got to have some great times with our friends Hayes & Halle. Cooper and Gabby loved having them tag along to school drop off. 
 We even did a little cookie decorating one afternoon. Sometimes it is even easier to have extras to keep each other entertained. Hopefully Brittany will let me do it again soon.
 Gabby discovered her love for chicken and rice.
 We hung out at Cappy and Gigi's one evening. The weather was perfect and we spent most of it outside.  
 Georgia wanted a peek at her little sister.
 My two kiddos on an sunset drive.
 Meg was sick one afternoon and Ilena needed to take care of a few things so Gabby and I went over to entertain. They did a little Twister Yoga.
 I snapped this picture at the church Thanksgiving meal. We are so blessed at church with incredible teachers like Miss Lauren. She taught Cooper a couple of years ago and now is Georgia's. They just love her to pieces.
 My Nana had a bad fall late in the month and the kids and I decided we should cuddle up together and pray for her. I snapped this picture so my Uncle Mark could show it to her. I hope it cheered her up.
 One evening in the kitchen it got VERY quiet. I busted this one in the corner.

finishing off the strawberries.
 
 We had been trying to have a get together with Mrs Casey and Owen and decided that taking them to see Freebirds would be the perfect thing. They loved it!
 Miss Gabby watched the kids for us one evening and surprised us with these perfect canvases when we got home.
This time of year really is one of my favorites. You can just feel all the happiness in the air.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS