So I have been a slug most of January. Between being VERY pregnant and having a sinus infection/head cold/chest cold, etc. I have pretty much been worthless. Thank goodness for incredible parents, in-laws and husband I was able to get some rest.
Gabby loved the cold because she got to wear her new hat from Uncle Zach & Miss Cat
Cooper took over Gran's computer to type out a letter to Owen.
I made a count down calendar for the kiddos.
and I broke out my new machine and finished Norman Krieg's quilt.
Peanut went to stay with Aunta Blenda. Apparently she insisted on sunning outside despite the freezing weather. Guess she is used to it at home.
Shannon sent us this sweet note Sophie wrote back in September. How sweet is this?
Miss Casey and Owen took Cooper to an OU basketball game. They had a blast. I love that these two are friends.
Almost every morning the kids come and join me in bed. Sometimes they get a little snuggle.
They love when Gran reads them their bedtime stories.
Toby needed some snuggles of his own.
Gabby got to have dinner with Stella one night during her mom's Stella and Dot party
Basketball season started. And our little #9 loved being a "guard". He did so good we had to have a celebatory lunch.
Ilena took these 4 kids on a "double date" She is soooo BRAVE!
I spend hours laying on this couch and my favorite view is Rob and his kids cuddled up together.
As Gabby keeps saying he is "a good daddy"
Dance is back in full force! Gabby and Halle are one cute duo.
Gabby and her Baby Stella got to go out to dinner with Gran & Pops & AJ. Abuelo's even gave Stella her own high chair and everything.
The kids had so much fun at Breckyn's party at Bart Conner's. Thank goodness for all the other moms and dads that could help me chase this one around.
Cooper had his first laser tag experience at Hayes' Star Wars birthday party. I anticipate him wanting to go back soon.
The Fords came over for dinner after they got done at an ultrasound appointment. Baby #3 Ford should arrive about 4 weeks after Ruthie
We had a busy day this past Saturday. After Coops basketball game and an awesome 5th Birthday Party for Meg we sent the kiddos to stay the night and Gigi and Cappy's and got our selves all cleaned up the Boots & Ballgowns (benefiting Infant Crisis Center).
Thanks to me good friend Sacha I had the perfect maternity dress and boots for the occasion. Plus one handsome date!
It was a ton of fun.
I love these 3 ladies so much.
And their husbands too!
Rob was his usual loose cannon and we walked out of there with a very large piece of art. But hey it goes towards a good cause right?
A huge thank you to Pollock for the invite and to our friends for watching me waddle around. ROb and I slept in and headed up to meet Miss MaryBelle before picking up the kids.
I am still in shock that January I almost over but we still have so many BIG EVENTS!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment