Saturday, January 26, 2013

Houston

My Nana was scheduled for surgery on Monday the 21st so Jenny, Georgia and I headed down south to visit for the weekend before then. We had to be at the airport by 5:30am but this little sweet potato was super happy to be getting on a flight.
Once we landed we headed straight over to see Nana & Fritz and Georgia was super excited to rock!
I love this chair. Some of my best memories are sitting in Nana's living room watching Golden Girls and Star Search with my Nana rocking in this chair.
 I think Nana was very excited to see Gabby.
 We got to help them take down their Christmas tree. Georgia was all about helping.
 She is a very proud Great- Grandmother.
 Nana helped us downstairs on her way to lunch.
We headed over to Mark & Lou's to meet up with Sarah who was house sitting. Mark and Lou were in Houston for Amy's volleyball tourney and Anderson was at the ranch. I was greeted at the door by this sweet puppy Cozy! She is Sarah & Anderson's new baby.
After a quick snack on the island we headed out to meet Ellie and do a little shopping.
 Sarah & Ellie took us to eat dinner at the coolest restaurant.
 Georgia thought she was something special getting to go with all the girls.
 I hate to admit this but the Mont Swirl just got bumped to my 2nd favorite drink. This White Wine Mojito is my new favorite. It was yummy.
 It was the perfect ending to a long day.
 The weather was beautiful the next morning. I went for a run and ran over 4 miles with out realizing it. It is much easier to do in such a beautiful neighborhood. Gabby enjoyed playing out back around the pool with the girls and the wagon.
 
 
 Mom & Jenny picked up Nana and Fritz and they came over to have lunch with us.
 We all sat out on the patio and visited for a few hours. Mom got kisses from Cozy.
 Jenny had work the next morning so we had to leave in the late afternoon. I am so glad we got in such good visits with Nana. Her surgery went well on Monday and she is back home recovering. Saying prayers that she has a full quick recovery and that her and Fritz can enjoy there daily walks again soon.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS