Sunday, February 17, 2013

Girlfriends!

January was over before I could blink. The last Saturday was an ntire day of girlfriends!
That morning we had Addison and Halle Hoffman over for a playdate. Halle is only one day younger than Gabby. I am so hoping they become great friends. But Gabby girl is going to have to become a little more willing to share her toys if she wants to have very many girlfriends.
 Addison is a few days younger than Cooper and despite the fact they rarely see each other they acted like old friends. We let them play with the "small" toys in Coopers room and when we snuck a look we found Addi reading Cooper a goodnight story.
I had some Valentine crafts ready for them too!
Jessica & Bergen came over to play too!
The kiddos are so sweet and we had so much fun. We can't wait to have them over again.
After lunch and a nap we got to celebrate Miss Meg's 4th birthday! She had a "Art" themed party and it was a blast.
There was a balloon animal guy there and he was really the best I have ever seen. He made rocket packs and hats and animals and basically anything you can think of.
Each kid had a canvas to paint
 We made it the entire party without paint on Georgia!
After the balloon guy made everyone what they wanted it was face painting time! Case & Cooper waited very patiently in line for their turn.
Cooper (sharkface) & Ironman Hudson!
 Sharkface & Spiderman Case.
 Ilena once told me Meg loves watching the OU baton twirler and a couple of months ago I found a baton at a toy store and picked it up for her for her birthday. And then I got the bright idea to make her a twirler outfit. I think she liked it!
 After a crash in the hallway Cooper's shark had to be wiped off and the face paint guy was willing to give him an OU spiderman of his own.
It was a very fun party!
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! We love you!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS