Saturday, January 26, 2013

January Breakdown

If January is any reflection of how 2013 is going to be then I can't wait for the rest of the year. We have gotten to spend time with friends.
Ellery and Gabby have gotten to bond.
 G discovered the art of hiding things like peas in her ears.
 I look in the back seat and see my pouty face staring back at me.
Surprise ties in the mail from the other side of the world.
 Chuck E Cheese games with Daddy
 Fruit Loops in the ear
 Birthday parties for Breckyn!
 Trips to the Science Museum with pledge sisters and their kids.
 Watching the perfect husband be the perfect dad.
 Getting to snuggle with Henry Carter at Junior League
 watching her become Miss Independent.
 Building towers together.
 Her favorite new pastime...
  We just might have a barrel racer on our hands.
 Yee-haw!!!!!
 watching her boss Miss Casey around.
 Piggies
For Bryson's birthday they invited us to join them and the Alexander's for dinner and to the Baron's game. I don't know if a night with 6 kids was his idea of the perfect birthday party but it was a blast. 
 They even tried out hockey for themselves and after a quick lesson
 they were off.
 He needed a rest.
 From left to right (Case Alexander, Brody, Meg, Cooper Alexander "Big Cooper", Little Cooper
 Gabby did great. She was such a good sport.
I'm telling you ...imprinted
 Always looking at the ladies...
Happy Birthday Bryson. We love you!
 
Our friends Andy and Stacy bought a beer tasting at a auction a couple of months ago and invited us and the Dixons to join them. To be honest I was skeptical, I am not a fan of beer. But it turned out being a great time.
 Unfortunately Rob had to work at 11pm so he was not very happy that all the rest of us were getting to taste and drink 15 different kinds of beer.
 But thanks to Stacy she kept him laughing!
 Tiffany probably enjoyed it the most.
 Cheers to great friend and great times!
This one was my favorite...Framboise. Yes it tastes like berries not beer but of all 15 (which for all of you non-believers I did try all of them) it was my favorite!
 Thank you Rine's; we must do this again!

The kids were off again on MLK so we decided to meet the Varner, Kovash and Pollock mom and kids to go bowling at Red Pin downtown. I love how all these kids play so well together.
 It was Cooper's first time to bowl and it was a hit!
 Cooper got to bring his good buddy Owen along. They had so much fun together.
 Owen fit right in with the boys.
After bowling Meg ended up coming home with is and it was so fun to watch all three of them role play and goof off.
Just a quick run through of some of the great things January has brought us so far!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS