Thursday, January 3, 2013

Special Friends

While we were in Dallas I was able to see a few people. My heart needed it. I needed to see some of my girlfriends.
Friday night we met the Bodwells at their new house and toured it and then headed over to their current house for pizza and to let the kids play. They don't see each other often but it took about 10 seconds for them to reacquaint themselves. I love living in Norman....except for the fact that we don't get to do this.
Saturday we headed over to Uncle Zachs. Gran and Pops had arrived in the middle of the night and Cooper was bursting at the seems to see them. We surprised them early (Gran still had hair dye in her hair) We ate some breakfast and then I headed back down to run some errands. Pops and Rob took care of the kiddos. Gran sent me this sweet picture of him "helping" Pops with some truck repairs!
For lunch I got to meet up at my all time favorite pizza place with two of the greatest friend ever. Kauli was in town with her family to celebrate Christmas. I sent a text last minute but that is always the best kind because we were all able to meet for lunch. We missed Lauren & Jennifer but still had a PERFECT couple of hours visiting. It had been WAY too long. I need my fill of the Cocos more than once a year.
 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS