Friday, January 25, 2013

"Wrapping" up Christmas Break

Our sweet neighbors the Boyd's just had their 4th! Baby Girl Neely arrived before Christmas. The perfect little gift for her 3 (yes I said 3) big brothers. Norman schools started back January 2nd and I wanted Mom Monica to have a few hours to breath before the chaos of 2013 caught up with her. So I loaded up Cooper, Breyden, Brody & Behr and we headed to lunch and a movie.
Cooper thought it was one of his best days ever.
We are so lucky to have such great neighbors They are going to be great boys for Cooper to look up too and I can't wait for Gabby and Neely to become friends too!
 
 
Before Brody went back to school Ilena planned on taking her kids to Seminole to the Jasmine Moran Children's Museum. She called to see if we wanted to come and since we had no plans we jumped in the car with them and decided to make a day of it. It is a really cool place and the perfect place to spend the day with the kids. They jumped right into all the activities.
 Cooper wants to do everything Brody does...including face painting like a champ! Brody asked me to take this picture and send it to his dad at work.
 After the museum and lunch at a yummy burger joint we stopped at a park to enjoy the beautiful weather. Brody and Gabby disappeared and I had to go looking for them and I found them like this inside the "boat" area of the playground.
This better not be foreshadowing to the future....
 for those Twilight fans out there I totally think he has "imprinted" on her.
The next morning after Rob got off work we jumped in the car and headed down to Dallas to see Gran & Pops at the Dallas Safari Club. Cooper tried his best to sell as many hunts as possible.  
 That night was the Cotton Bowl game (OU vs Notre Dame). We headed over to the Callahans for some pizza what ended up amounting to a perfect playdate for the kids. It was a late game so we got the girls bathed and ready for bed. Gabby was a bit bossy in the tub.
 The girls and Cooper had a awesome dance party in Fin's room and I am so bummed I didn't catch it on video.
 Despite the crappy game it was a great night with AWESOME friends.
 Thank you Mark & Jessica for letting us crash your house.
We had to wake up super early the next morning so we could get back for Breckyn's birthday party at Bart Connor's. Cooper loved it.
 We had dinner with Cappy and Gigi that night at my favorite restaurant Charlestons. I cute these three, I love how much they look alike.  
The next morning was our official start to 2013!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS