So it is officially Summer and despite being at the tail end of a pregnancy and about to pop I want to make sure Cooper enjoys it as much as he can. He doesn't have MDO this week so we have had to figure out how to keep ourselves entertained. This morning we met the Varner kids at the library and played on the train tables and then headed to the Norman Splash Park. Last summer we tried this a few times and he really wasn't into it, this summer is a whole nother story. He loved it. He was sopping wet the entire time.
And he followed Brody around like a little puppy copying everything he did.Of course this sweet thing (Meg) was very cuddly and I was so glad to see her.
After a quick nap Cooper's godmother Katie and the their kiddos Jack and Jaynie came over for a visit. Jack immediately found the barn and climbed right in. Of course getting out was a little more difficult. I cannot believe how much this kiddo has grown.
Cooper and Jaynie always play very well together and today they decided to put on a show for us. Jaynie on the keys and Cooper at the mic. It was very entertaining.
Of course I tried to attempt a group picture. Hey at least all 3 are in it!
I am assuming Cooper will sleep very well tonight. Hope you are getting to enjoy the beginning of summer too!

No comments:
Post a Comment