So here I am at 38 weeks. Basically forgot to take any belly pics this pregnancy but here is proof that I am growing a life inside of me.
We are scheduled for a c-section on Thursday (june 16th) so I am trying to squeeze in a ton of events and errands in the next few days. Saturday I headed to Dallas (I know this was sooo wrong and no my Doctor did not know) for a quick trip with Katie to a wedding shower for one of our good friends from college. Erin is marrying one lucky guy, Tom Lausman, in Breckenridge next month. Erin moved to Denver a couple of years ago and so we don't ever get to see her. I didn't want to miss her special day. It was a fabulous time and Erin is definitely a "glowing" bride. I can't wait to see her walk down the aisle.
When I got home there was a huge box on the doorstep....Have you ever gotten a box this massive from Saks 5th Ave? No, well our daughter has.....millions of thanks to Papa Jerry and Nana Linda for the super soft playmat and snuggly blanket. I hate to even take them out of this wonderful perfect box!!! But I know Georgia is going to love them.Potty training is on our "to do list" we haven't really given it a hard core try. So I challenged Rob to spend Saturday (while Katie and I were in Dallas) in their underwear and try try try to get this kiddo pee in the potty. I don't think he actually ever did go in the potty but he only went through two pairs of undies. Check out this cutie from the rear.
Rob has a new passion...he thinks he is the next Blue Bell creamery. He claims his cookies and cream is far superior to Braums and Blue Bell ( I 2nd the Braums motion but am still on the bench with Blue Bell, because it is my favorite). I spent quite a bit of time out on the back porch watching all my boys work the ice cream maker. Even Pete & Toby pitched in.
Gran arrived LATE Saturday night and Cooper made it until about 11:30 but he had to call it a night. Rob and I woke up and went to Sunday school while Gran & Coop slept in. After class we decided we should enjoy the beautiful weather and have lunch on the patio at The Mont. Cooper was super into his "colors"
And Gran was soaking up the sun and ice tea with AJ.
Rob was off to work and the rest of us spent the afternoon around the pool. Cooper has become quite the pool lounger.
Once Coop went down for a nap it was time to enjoy the sun. I am not sure about AJ since she headed to Tulsa tonight but Gran and I have some pretty red shoulders.
Tomorrow is more errands and more relaxing..... 3 more days until she's here!!!

1 comment:
You look great Carolina! Love the nursery and can't wait to see pics of sweet Georgia!
Post a Comment