Sunday, June 5, 2011

I bet your friends are not as incredible as mine?

This weekend was the Annual Beta Golf Tournament (blog coming soon). I love this weekend because it means we get to see Rob's fraternity brothers and their families. This year their wives along with his childhood best friend wife, whom I consider ALL of them very good friends threw Georgia and I a shower. It was a perfect!!! The invitations matched her room decor perfectly.
 They had it at the MONT (my favorite place) and we all had lunch together. It was so nice to all get to sit down and visit just us girls. Of course they spoiled us with gifts...
 and treats....
 I was very excited that two of the newest Tailgating Sooner additions were there, Addison Underwood (cuddled up to her mommy on the right)
 And Claire Elder (you can't see her but her mommy is in the middle)
 We got super cute things. Check out the month stickers from the Kovashs. You stick one on them each month and snap a picture so you can really compare them month to month.
 Heather & Dustin Caram made this awesome diaper cake and it was topped with an awesome gift card from all the hostesses that I can use towards our new stroller.
 Look at these incredible beautiful women! I am so lucky to have them all in my life!!
left to right: Ashley Pollock, Allison & Addison Underwood, Ilena Varner, Erin Hofmann, Heather Caram, me, AJ, Tiffany Dixon, Katie FOrd, Whitney Kovash & Allison Lee (Libby and Claire had to sneak out early)
Geargia got so many cure things. I can't wait for Gran and Gigi to see them all 
 Instead of cards they did books!!!! They are all perfect for our new baby girl!!!
Thousands of thanks to all the hostesses!!!! Ashley, Allison C. Allison L., Allison U., Erin, Ilena, Heather, Katie, Libby, Tiffany, Rikki & Whitney. I love you all soooooo much and can't thank you enough for your thoughtfulness and everything you do for me and my family!!!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS