Well at 4am tomorrow morning Rob will get off work and head home...but he will not be getting any sleep because he has to take his beautiful wife back to the hospital. We are scheduled for our c-section at 8AM and have to be there at 6AM. But no need to worry, while Daddy has been busy working we have been busy playing.
1st-Coop and Gran baked cookies for everyone that comes by to visit.
Cooper likes counting all the dough balls and then snuck at least one of them and gobbled it up.
He spent tons of time covering up and snuggling with the pups.
I think these 3 are up for a rude awakening
Gran & I squeezed in a pedicure while Cooper was at school on Monday.
Then Tuesday it was hair day. Cooper spent at least 3 hours at Duncan Brothers.
And while Gran was getting her haircut Gigi and I took Cooper to get a cookie.
Finally the reveal....Thank you to Ashley Pollock for making all of us beautiful for Georgia's arrival.
Tuesday night a horrible hail and thunderstorm passed through Norman and we our power was out for most of the night. Cooper loved it though. When Daddy got home from work they spent the evening running around with headlamps on. ( I cannot get this picture to rotate) Believe me this was the funniest site.
We decided it was gift exchange time. Cooper opened his gift from Gigi and Cappy with his Big Brother shirt and then ran over with a small silver box for me....and inside were these beauties!!! I am so lucky.
Gran made Georgia this beautiful quilt and it looks perfect in her room! When she walked into the room with it Cooper goes "Ohhhh Gran". It was so funny.
After an hour or so Rob gave up that the power was going to come back on and decided to eat a cold dinner. Cooper thought we should all join him...headlamps and all.
Finally we called it a night and the power came on sometime around 3am. Today we ran a few errands while Cooper was at school and when I went to pick him up he was so cute and cuddled up!
But he woke right up when I mentioned we were going to get sno-cones!!! He always wants a pink one.
Before dinner Cooper created a little art for a special someone
And then we put our little boy to sleep. Little does he know next time he sees Mommy and Daddy he is going to be a big brother.

2 comments:
what a fun and productive few days! i can't wait to see cooper's creation for sweet georgia! i'm waiting on my text because she should be here by now! yay for georgia's day!!!!!!
This is so cute! I love it!! Congrats girl on your beautiful baby girl!!! She is joining a beautiful family! :)
Post a Comment