Tuesday, June 16, 2015

OU/texas 2015

OU/texas is always an adventure. And to say this year started out with a bang is an understatement. That Friday morning right before I took the kids to school and right after Rob walked in from work I bent over to pick up the diaper bag and hit my head on a dining chair. I busted a nice little gash in it.
 Rob loaded all the kids in the car and we headed back to the hospital. These three were so patient.
 I think he was giddy as he stuck me with this needle of lidocaine.
 He got me all stitched up though
It was quite the accessory the whole weekend.
We met a bunch of friends at HG Supply
Its always a fun time with this crowd.
 It was an early morning the next day. They guys always want to be in Fair park SUPER early. Mallen and Brandon had a great conversation with this Texas fan.
 Rob and I hadn't sat together at one of these games in a long time. It was good.
 Especially when I realized these two lovely ladies were in the next section over.
We ended the day at Lee's house with some pizza and then Rob, Whitney and myself all crashed the Varners room for several hours to play dots. Sunday morning I met some girlfriends for brunch and we headed home to rescue Gigi and Cappy from sick kiddos. Despite the stitches and the sick kids I think it was one of my favorite OU/texas weekends ever.
 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS