Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Halloween Crazy

We have been prepping for Halloween. Georgia wanted to be a macaroni! "It is my favorite thing mom". So I figured a box of macaroni may be more appropriate. I think we nailed it!
I found Cooper the most incredible costume at TJMaxx. He looked so handsome. If he ever joins the armed forces I wont be able to stand how wonderful he looks in uniform.
And poor Ruthie she got the hand me down Strawberry costume that was 6 months too small. But I wanted to eat her up anyways.
 
W had so many Halloween activities I couldn't keep up. First was our neighborhood Halloween party.
    This isn't even all the kiddos.  
 Then it was the dance party.
 Tapping Macaroni can't get better than that.
The Monroe Halloween Parade.
 I love that Behr wanted to be a Crayon.
 Sitting patiently at Good Morning Monroe
The Junior League Monster Dash. Where Georgia one 1st in costume. I would have a picture of it but Cooper was so devasted that he didn't get a trophy I was trying to save him another break down.
Georgia's Gingerbread Parade and Party
And trick or treating at the Trails...where Cooper had so many friends running around I couldn't slow him down enough to take his picture.
Chi O House Corporation hosted our first Alumni Trick or Treating event. Coops friend and classmate Ian was there too.
 and Ilena let me have these two for the evening.
It was a great success and I hope we host one again.
Every year Ilena brings the kids by to snap a picture of all of them in their costumes. We hope to recreate some of these pictures.
 
Here is the best group shot we got.
And the Buzz/Skunk one.
 Then the night got crazy. We managed to get our street closed to vehicle traffic and it made it so less stressful. Ruthie was ready to go!!
 
 But she didn't last long
 Patty next door never disappoints with her costume.
 Gigi and Cappy joined in on the fun.
 
 As did this favorite family of ours.
 Georgia took a spill in the box on our driveway and fattened her lip pretty good but I think she still had sweet dreams of that huge box of macaroni.  
 
 
 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS