Thursday, June 18, 2015

December Debrief

The first event of December was a minor surgery for me. I had been developing quite the cyst on my wrist over the last several months and since I had met my deductible with Ruthie I figured I should get it taken out.
 It was a little bigger deal then I had planned. I thought it would just be in his office with a local but I ended up in a gown and everything.
 Luckily I had gotten our decorations up early so I could enjoy my recovery on the couch.
 Christmas cards started arriving early. Rob especially loved Zach & Cats.
 Why wouldn't you!
 
I got this crazy idea to host a gingerbread house decorating party with our CDO friends. I am so glad I did. IT was so fun.  
 
 
Can you guess which one is Coopers? 
 Meanwhile at the Sikanni Gran and Pops were all in the spirit of Christmas.
 And had to send us these pictures to make us jealous.
Georgia started to get pretty hard headed about dinner and had to go to bed early a few times.
 And Cooper channeled his Dad's Hangry face at lunch.
 G attended her first art party to celebrate Ellie Borden's birthday.
 I thought she did a fabulous job.
 
 When Gran wasn't decorating huge Christmas trees or gearing up horses she was busy sewing these for G's Christmas gift.
Kristin and I had to send Jennifer a picture of us hanging out
 Ol Hollywood as her dad refers to her became quite the bottomless pit.
 She loves meal time.
 Cooper was truly loving wrestling...me on the otherhand I am not a huge fan of the singlet.
 My wrist checked out ok at post-op...yep you are right I am the new Harry Potter.
 Rob and I spent a week on vacation celebrating our 10th anniversary (blog to come) but as soon as we got back it was time to Party at the Pollocks. Aren't they good looking.
 It was so fun to watch all the kiddos play.
 
 Our Christmas tree become my nemesis. Don't by a prelit tree at Lowe's EVER. This is my second one that has only lasted a couple of years. I am not even going to go into my customer service nightmare with Lowe's and GE (the manufacturer). It makes my blood boil just thinking about it.
 Coop and I ran into this jolly couple when we were out running a few last minute errands.
 And baby Brenna Caram got a little loving from this big kid.
and Georgia loved on her too.
 
We took the kids to the Down's Family Christmas lights.
 
and this....how wonderful
 Georgia attempted to learn the art of chopsticks.
 and I discovered Ruthie likes her walks no matter what the weather or the temp.
 Here is Georgia's gingerbread man. I question her placement of the M&Ms.
This is one of my favorite Holiday traditions. Christmas cards. It is like Christmas morning every day at the mailbox.  
This was during one of my other attempts at catching up on the blog.
 Now don't fret Gran I am doing Christmas as its very own entry.
 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS