Wednesday, June 17, 2015

November in a Nutshell

The fall ended on a high note in November.
I discovered Georgia could draw a person!
 
 Soccer season ended.
 So proud of #10 and the leaps and bounds he has improved this year. And of course to these two coaches. Andy and Ryan...AH-mazing as always.
 
 Cooper enjoyed choir and his November performance on All Saints Sunday.
 Especially because Gigi came to watch.  
 W got to celebrate Georgia's sweet friend Nora's birthday Frozen Style.  
I learned an important lesson. Never send Gabby to school in this coat in the fall when all the grass is dead.
 
 I met sweet baby Ella Kate Pollock.  
 And got to snuggle with these sweet cheeks as often as possible.
 Ruthie loved on Toby
 and Toby tolerated Ruthie
 The tiny dancers got to spy on the big girls.
 and a HUGE milestone was Georgia's first trip to the dentist.
 She had to lay on top of me but besides that she was amazing.
Georgia started playing princess mommy. It was so funny to hear her mimic thing I was doing or had been doing with Ruthie.
 Gigi was a trooper and filled in for me on G's field trip to the Natural History Museum. I think she was pretty excited to show Gigi off.
We had some snow!
And my favorite thing about Gingerbread is they don't close on snow days!
 
 
 
We had wrestling practice.
 and she was very patient during it.
 
 Ruthie discovered the air vent in front of the dining room window. 
 And her love for the bathtub!
 Norman Public Schools was closed for Teacher work day which means Coops First Big Kid Day at Gingerbread!
Ruthie realized she could tempt Toby to love her more with food straight out of her hands.
 And Coop and Georgia mastered Monopoly.
 
Stella came to play
I helped host a Harry Potter themed shower for Miss Brenna Caram
 We met AJ downtown for an awesome Pop Up Shop event.
 Where we got to admire this rolls.
 
 
 I helped out with the Thanksgiving Feast in her class.
Zea and Gabby were very proud of their feast.
 She is such a turkey!
 She had to show me her new zip line skill.

 We joined some fun friends one evening for a game night.
 I made it up to Monroe again to have thanksgiving lunch with Coop and his buddies
 It is so fun to watch him at school
 Crazy kiddos.
Miss Gabby had a fun craft for the kids one night.
 
 
 I loved Coops Thankful Turkey. If you look close you'll see Family, food, dog, zoo, house, Dad, and many more.
We are so lucky to have a sitter like her.
 
 
 We celebrated Gus' 4th birthday at Star Skate. Cooper thought he was the coolest kid there.
 
 
 We love this kid so much.
 
 Ruthie enjoyed a little snooze for the party.
 Rob and I made some big changes the first week of November. We started a major change in our diet with the help of our very own dietitian, AJ. No carbs! And I ramped up my training for the Tulsa Half at the end of the month. I had challenged my cousin Emily to train with me (via text and telephone because she lives in Dallas and her brother Bobby jumped on the band wagon too.) I met them in Tulsa the evening before and I cheated and we "carb loaded" on pizza. It was an early morning the next morning.
 It was a cold one but we pumped ourselves up as much as possible.
 And we did it!!! I was so proud. All of us in under 3 hours....I never said I was fast.
Hopefully they will be willing to do this with me again.
 
Football Season came to an end. We celebrated the Annual Shish-ka-Rob with lots of friends.
Mallen did not disappoint with the favors this year.
 
 This is probably only half of the TGS kids.
 THe Callahan's joined us! 
 Our  #3, #13 and #24.
 These two girls were troopers and even decided to take a break from the wind.
 Coop got to sit with Hudson
 I think Rob and Wade were pretty proud papas the boys love it as much as they do!
OU didn't pull out a huge upset this year but the kids still enjoyed every minute.
I came home after something with Cooper and Ruthie and found these two like this.
Be still my heart. He is quite the Daddy. 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS