While we were in Scottsdale we missed Coopers last two soccer games (parents of the year I know). But he had the best stand in ever! The proudest Aunt on the planet was there to cheer him on both games.
She said he did so good and even took him to eat at Cici's to celebrate. They hit the jackpot in prizes.
AJ said he wanted to take a rest after playing so hard.
We are so grateful to AJ for cheering Cooper on in our absence. Honestly I don't even think he realized we were gone.
You think these two love eachother.
Because a few of us had to miss the last game the team decided to have a team party on the following Tuesday (our usual practice time) at Mazzio's Pizza.
The boys were more interested in playing games than eating pizza.
Coach Ryan handed each boy a medal.
Cooper loved that he got his very own.
Showing them off to eachother.
I am so glad Mandie and Brittany talked me into signing Cooper up for soccer it was so much fun. I can't wait for the fall when we can do it again.
left to right : Fuller Gunn , Hayes Venk. Case Alexander, Cash Jones, Luke Moulton, and our star Cooper!
GO SHARKS!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment