Gran and Pops were left in charge of the kiddos while I was gone. Rob was home but was scheduled to work most of the weekend. They had their work cut out for them. On Friday at school Cooper had is field trip on the Heartland Flyer. I had volunteered to be a chaperon which meant Gran had to take my place...she seemed excited. I don't think Cooper was very excited about the hat I left for him to wear
But the frown quickly turned upside down when he remembered what he was going to do! They met the rest of his class at the Norman Train Depot.
I think Gran was excited to get to hang out with these two.
I think Pops sort of wished he was going too.
The kids all waited patiently for the Heartland Flyer to arrive
And FINALLY it was time. ALL ABOARD!
I am so sad I haven't gotten to do this with him yet. I am hoping Rob and I can ride it with him soon.
I think Gran may have gotten booted out of her seat for Aiden.
They took the train to Pauls Valley and then got off. They got to tour their train depot which had all kinds of old items for the kids to see and play with.
Afterwards they headed to the park to play
and have a snack
and break some rules apparently.
and then they all boarded the Gingerbread Bus and headed back to Norman.
I love that Cooper had to snap a picture of Teacher Laura.
Pops met them back at the Depot and Cooper got to spend some time with Gran & Pops on his own.
Saturday was GAME DAY for the Sharks and everyone but Mommy was in attendance.
Gabby had to hold Uncle J's hand the whole time
He scored a goal (his 1st ever) and was an awesome defender and assist guy. He had a very proud cheering section.
I think Gran and Pops had a great time with the kids and I am so glad they were here to help out Rob while I got some much needed girlfriend time.

No comments:
Post a Comment