On Monday Rob and I got to watch Brody for the afternoon. This kid is something special, he is such a joy to be around. Gran was here at the house and he warmed right up to her. I haven't quite figured out how to keep an 18 month old entertained so I was a little worried about a 4 year old. But he smiled most of the time so I think we were successful in keeping him entertained.
Brody and I made some cookies for him to take home.
He was quite the little chef
Successful at baking some Snickerdoodles
Then Rob and him sat down to watch a movie....Rob said they were going to watch Toy Story....but when I got back from picking Cooper up from school I found the two of them totally engulfed in Transformers.
So Brody decided we had to play "Transformers". And he asigned us roles.
Brody was Bumblebee
(see the resemblance)
Rob was Megatron
and Cooper was Star Scream
Then the most fun part was getting to take Brody to his swim lessons. We got him all packed up in the truck and headed to the Y.
I wish I could have gotten some pictures of the swim lessons....but I thought I might get in trouble for taking pictures of strangers kids. Brody's dad, Bryson picked him up from the Y so we had to say good-bye there. I hope we get to watch him again soon.






No comments:
Post a Comment