Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Colton Whitmire!!

Cooper and I headed down to Dallas on Friday to celebrate Colton Whitmire's 2nd B-day. We left after Cooper got out of school on Friday. Needless to say he was a little tuckered out on the way down....
Grandmother and Grandad were out of town so it was just us and Karen at the house. But Grandmother had left Cooper a gift in her absence. He found it right away.
"Mom...look what I found..."
"Do you think it is for me?...Can we open it anyways?"
After getting a good nights rest Cooper and I were ready on Saturday to meet the McClains, Whitmires & Jill & Nolan Magers in Grapevine for a "Day out with Thomas". This was the real birthday celebration. Colton & Nolan's mommies and I have been friends since 4th grade. So it is only fitting our sons get to celebrate birthdays together.
Yes...my son is the youngest...and yes he is probably still the biggest
(comes by it naturally)
1st Things 1st...We have to Sing Happy Birthday
In the middle of the song I caught Cooper sneaking a drink
Colton's Grammi & Pa came too! Robbie & Lannie McClain (Kauli's mom & dad) are two of my favorite people. I think they are coming two of Coopers favorites as well
Then the Highlight of the Day, actually getting to ride Thomas. Cooper has no idea who Thomas is but Colton & Nolan filled him in as best they could. They LOVE Thomas. I am sure Cooper will soon.
Colton & Kauli posing in front of Thomas.
All Aboard!!!
They LOVED sitting next to eachother...
it had been months since they have seen eachother but just like their moms it is like no time had passed

Notice us moms and our cameras....we are WAY COOL
After the train ride the boys got to play with some trains of their own.
That was Coopers favorite part
Then us moms had to check out the gift shop so we left Colton's "Pa" & Dad (Tristan) in charge of the strollers and the boys.
Stroller Guard Pa
They took such good care of Cooper for me. Even giving him a snack to tide him over
They had a petting zoo, too. Like Kauli said I have no idea what that has to do with trains. They had chickens walking around everywhere.Cooper wasn't to fond of it so I couldn't get any pictures. He kept calling everything furry a "Dog". We let the boys run around for a few minutes in the grassy area...Cooper fell in a hole. And Colton ran over immediatly to help him up....Isn't that cute
On last picture of the boys.....Cutest Things EVER!!!
Thank you Kauli & Tristan for including us in Colton's Birthday Celebration. He is one special little boy just like his mom & dad, Grammi & Pa!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS