Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday to Me!!!

Last night Rob got home from work around 11:30. My sister was at the house, plus my mom and dad are still in town. Everyone was still up for some funny reason (Actually it isn't funny at all we are Hammetts for goodness sakes..we are Night Owls). We were all sitting around and Rob came over to the couch I was on with a wrapped gift...he said it was an early Birthday present. (My birthday is April 15th). I could tell the package was a book and I was right
it has a book mark in it....says Jenny
oh my gosh do you see that.....it is an airline ticket for April 29th to Vilnius, Lithuania
I stay one week...and the best part of the gift
I get to meet these people and what will be their week or so old new baby
The Kriegs
So needless to say...my husband pretty much rocks!!!! Can you believe he thought of that. I can't wait.

I LOVE YOU ROB!!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS