Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Baby Fever

So in the last week I made the rounds....the baby rounds that is.

1st it was Dallas...were we had breakfast with Amanda and her family. Kate her newest addition is already 5 months old!!! Plus it was great to see 2 year old Luke.
Kate Amanda Bodwell
10.2.09

Then I headed back north where I hung out at the McLaughlins and Noel came over. I got to see both of their new ones too!
Abigial Noel Randall
12.27.09
Ethan Kyle McLaughlin
1.18.10
I made it back to Oklahoma just in time to take dinner to the Pollock's house and see Channing.
Channing Mae Pollock
3.4.10

And today it was to Mercy hospital to meet Mr. Jack Ford and see what big sister Jaynie thought of her new little brother.
Jack William Ford
3.8.10

Everyone of them as precious as can be!!!! I can't wait to watch them all grow.

1 comment:

Erin said...

you're a natural! maybe it's your turn again:)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS