Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Here Comes Peter Cottontail.....

Sunday was Rob's side of the family's Easter Brunch. It was at Shannon and Sophie's house and as always the food was DE-licous. I ate way to much. Cooper got spoiled, Shelly & Justin brought him an Easter basket full of chocolate bunny and a Slinky and Aunt Margaret & Uncle Paul gave him an awesome puppy toy. After lunch it was time for the real entertainment...the Easter Egg Hunt!!! I was not really sure how Cooper would do but he caught on very quickly. Sophie had to race around to make sure he didn't get all the eggs.
The Cunninghams before we stuffed our bellies
Sophie & Cooper ready....set.....go!
Look Dad...a yellow egg
Got it....
In the bucket you go!
It was so fun I think Aunt Margaret was the most excited...she cheered Cooper on the whole time.
Oop...another one.
Starting to get the hang of it...check out this cute tushie
Dad can we go check out if there are some down here?
Do not try and take my eggs....I can carry them myself
Just one last look...gotta make sure I got all of them
It was a wonderful time. Shannon always puts on puts on the nicest parties. She doesn't forget a detail.
After brunch Cooper and I headed to Tulsa for Sally Downings 1st Birthday!!! It was so good to see them  and secretly I also wanted to see all the changes they have made to their house. They moved to Tulsa from Dallas when we moved to Norman and just like else they bought a house that needed some TLC. It looks great of course and Sally is precious.
Cooper didn't think too much of the ears Sally gave him
Sally with all the Gentlemen at her party
I was supposed to go see my lil Meredith and her little girl Lydia...but being the ditz I am I didn't have the correct phone number or address so we didn't get together. But I hope to make may way back to see them within the next few weeks.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS