Sunday, March 28, 2010

Humps, my Humps, the boys awkward uncomfortable Humps

Saturday proved to be an eventful day for the Cunninghamm Family. We woke up bright and early and while Cooper was eating breakfast Gigi showed up. And it was off to Norman's famous Medieval Fair.
And we were joined by our friends Bryson and Brody. And let me tell you this is the place to people watch. I don't know where all of these "interesting" people come from but all of them are at the Norman Medieval Fair. We had a great time. The boyus even rode a camel
Brody was SOOO excited
and yes that is right all 4 boys rode 1 camel. Looks comforatble huh?
I am not sure how but Bryson got the hump and he said it was a bit awkward.
Then Bryson and Rob just had to try out some ax throwing. They did pretty good and I think it made them feel VERY manly.
Oh yeah and we had a surprise....a bird pooped on Robs hat....hopefully this means he will throw this disgusting thing away....
...don't tell him I paid the bird to do it.

After a nice lunch with Gigi Cooper left to spend the night with her. Later in the evening Rob and I picked the Varners up and headed to Edmond to visit this pretty girl, Channing Mae
and then take her parents out for a nice dinner...
Bryson & Ilena Varner, Matt & Ashley Pollock, and us
It still weirds me out that now we have to have babysitters before we can all go out to a dinner like this.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS