Last weekend was the Annual Beta Loving Cup. Rob's fraternity invited their alumni to their annual formal. It has become something we look forward to every year. We book a fancy hotel room downtown and make a weekend of it. Gran and Pops put it on their calenders months ago and had the kids under control. Not as many of our friends could make it this year but Ilena and bless his heart Rob couldn't get off work but we were still able to swing it.
After getting my makeup done by the sweet Heather Caram (we have also made this an annual event). I headed to OKC to meet Rob. We grabbed a drink with a few of the guys at this little bar downtown and then put our fancy clothes on.
This is my "why did I ask Bryson to take our picture and not Ilena", face
"I mean it Bryson"
"The camera is the wrong way"
Much better....our first date was at Loving Cup in 2000! We have come a looooong way.
So glad I got to share the evening with these incredible ladies.
Pledge Class 1998
It is a dinner and dance. The dinner part is always a little dull but we have fun.
Rob and Bryson totally "ate dessert first"
It turned out to be a pretty awesome dinner though they played a video with the renderings of the new addition and remodel of the Beta house. It is an awesome house and it is going to be even better.
Once dinner was over the boys hit the dance floor HARD
We didn't stay out near as late as last year and we may have been a much smaller group but the night did not disappoint. I am looking forward to next year!
I took advantage of no kids and slept in LATE. I felt very rested (Rob not so much he had to leave early early for work). I had a great visit with the Varners and Downings over brunch and then headed up to rescue Gran & Pops and AJ & Uncle J from the little rascals.

No comments:
Post a Comment