Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Home Sweet Home

We are loving being a family of 5! Ruthie fits right in. She is right at home. We are especially loving all the friends and family coming to love on her.
Her Great Grandparents were so excited to introduce themselves.
 She is one lucky lady to have these two to love on her.
of course Great Aunt Karen too!!!
 AJ makes her way down from Edmond to love on the nuggets. Gran and I sat in awe as she rocked Ruthie and put piggies in Gabby's hair all at the same time.
 We have been snuggling as much as possible.
 All of us!
 Squishy baby faces are my favorite.
 One of the most difficult things for me since Ruthie was born was realizing Gabby isn't a baby anymore. She is my Little Hotshot these days.
 
 
 As the days pass Ruthie has become more and more alert.
 And her brother
 and sister have grown to be sooo attached to their new baby.
 Our cousin Brian came over while he was in town visiting his girlfriend. He seemed to have the hang of this baby sitting thing.
 Coop has started watching Pawn Stars and American Pickers with Pops
 Gigi has snuck down as often as possible to love her newest grandbaby.
 My friend Tiffany came to shoot newborn pics...I can't wait to see them all.
 The Carams came to watch the Superbowl with us. Cooper picked the Seahawks to root for since he has a Seahawk Sweatshirt. He loved rubbing it in to Dustin and Rob that they were winning.
 Gran and her girls!
 I love watching this man and our babies. He turns into such a softy.
 More Gran and her girls.
 Hotshot decided to sport a little Goofy one evening.
We got another snowstorm and thank goodness for the Boyds and Pops. the kids actually got to enjoy it and play in it.
 
 
  
 
 
 She really is loving her new job as big sister.
 but she has mastered the pouty face...
she thinks it will get her what she wants....it usually works with her dad.
 I am sure this one will master it soon enough
 Cooper crafted this robot at school. He played with it non-stop for days.
 Stella and her mommy came for lunch.
 They brought Hannah who was visiting from Houston. We miss Hannah at school
 The girls loved showing her they have pink piggies just like her.
 And loved taking funny pictures.
 This girls stuffed her face with Grapes. I am going to have to watch out for her.
 Coop and Gus loved the foam pit at Dutch's birthday party.
 And I love watching our awesome Pastor Linda (Dutch's nana) enjoy the trampoline as much as the kids.
 Late nights changing diapers and feeding...
 Uncle Zach came for a visit. He lost this game..
 Cat was loving on Ruthie.
 she even stayed home and watched her while we all went to church to see Cooper sing in the choir. She got a little grin of appreciation. 
 Gabby has figured out that she can snuggle with me and Ruthie at the same time.
 I left Pops with all three kids briefly while I ran Pete to the vet. When I came back he had done a little "baby whispering"
 Tiffany had to take MaryBelle back to the doctor and she entrusted us with Gus for the morning. Look at these two walking into school together.
 Loving this littlest.
 Jill and her kiddos headed up for the day. We met for lunch and then let the kids run wild at the house the rest of the afternoon. It was wonderful. I love how despite not seeing each other very often these two are best buds.
Yes we have known each other since 4th grade. Roomed together in college , pledge Chi O together, lived together for a while after college with our grandparents, then with each other and now we have kids all basically the same age!
 What have we gotten ourselves into.
 Drew & Ruthie...do we see a budding relationship here?
Gabby's dolls keep sneaking in with Ruthie when I am not looking.
 I am loving these freckles more and more.
 Pops magic hands....she fits quite comfortably in them.
and this take me to my happy place...I love that this man loves our babies...and I love that he love me! He makes this place my Home Sweet Home for sure.
 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS