Sunday, February 23, 2014

Ruthie's Sip n See

On February 15th some of my incredible and beautiful friends hosted a sip n see in honor of Ruthie and I . It was at this fun tea room in Moore called Tealicious and it was wonderful.
All of these lovely ladies are married to some on Rob's pledge brothers and I thank the Lord everyday they all married such wonderful women. I couldn't have chosen more wonderful friends.
Here are a few of them.
We enjoyed lunch and sweets and got to visit.
 
4 of the most important women in my life!
Belinda, Linda, Jenny & My mom
 Apparently only Gabby and Gran got the message to make a funny face
 
 
 Sad Stacy didn't bring her little one Adam with her but glad she got to come!
  Meg was much more lady like than Gabby. 
Here is the after view of Gabby's place setting
 
Ruthie got to be cuddled by everyone. 
 
 
Ruthie received a ton of fun gifts.
 
 
Lucky for me I had some helpers

 
Tealicious really is a fun place and I would recommend it for a party. After the shower was over Meg, Channing and Gabby had so much fun playing with what we thought were fake desserts...turns out they weren't fake but it sure was fun to see them playing "tea party".
Georgia also had to get her chance to cuddle.
 She is learning how to "soothe" Ruthie. 
 Aren't my girls beautiful?
Thank you to everyone that came
 and most of all to these lovely ladies (Libby, Whitney, Ashley & Ilena) and the others that couldn't make it (Allison L., Allison C., Allison U, Rikki, Katie & Amy) for hosting such a perfect party to introduce Ruthie!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS