I swore I wouldn't have to just dump pictures on my blog but I am so far behind and I have all these awesome phone pictures so I am forced to "phone dump" and I doubt it will be the last time.
I love when these two will sit and watch a movie together.
Sunday afternoons are usually pretty lazy around here after church and this one was no different.
Princess Peanut is staying here again and her a Gabby girl have bonded. They laid like this for probably 30 minutes.
Someone has discovered markers and one night while I was downstairs cleaning the kitchen I came up to discover this mess!
At least it was all washable marker!
This was a text I got from Mrs. Casey one day when I forgot to pack a pacifier and she was refusing to nap.
All grown up!
Every year we take a picture of us in front of our Christmas tree and after some photoshopping by Andy we had a picture from this year to include. We now have spent 9 Christmas' as the Cunninghams!
A little snuggle time with Toby!
And train time too!
This little girl LOVES her daddy.
and her snacks
We have been attempting the potty a bit. She seems interested in it so we have decided to try every night before her bath. She has done pretty good. Once I know a few days we can stay home in a row I thing we will give it a real go.
I finally got drapes in the Living Room
Georgia discovered sunglasses and wants to wear them all the time
AJ might be moving to Edmond next month but I find it hard to believe she won't still sneak down for sweet kisses like this.
and snuggles like these.
We spent an afternoon hanging out at AJ's just chillin
Cooper loved helping Gran try out a new Pinterest recipe for white sheet cake.
He will help with anything that involved licking the beater or bowl
Gabby is pretty good at falling asleep in the 5 minutes it takes to drive from school to home.
And naked rocking of course is a regular occurrence after bath time.
Sunglasses & Snacks
I had a meeting on campus to go to and I ran into these sweet babies on their walk!
We officially started Chores for Cooper and so far it is actually working.
Topless painting at school with Stella!
She decided to tan her feet with a brown marker.
Discovery of the new park a block from the house.
Life is good! Thanks be to God.






No comments:
Post a Comment