Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

Rob made it back for Valentines Day and Gran even kept the kids so we could go on a date the night before. We saw Life of Pi and thought it was great. The kids each had their Valentine's parties. I was able to go to some of Coopers. It was fun to watch him play with his classmates. They have a Spanish teacher come in on Wednesday's and I loved getting to see him learning new things that Rob and I are totally incapable of teaching.
 The mom's in charge of the party had all kinds of goodies including "Love Juice", heart shaped veggies and yummy chicken.
The next morning the kids woke up to their Valentines from us. Each got a book, Cooper got Peter Pan the movie and Georgia got some panties! 
My mom had made Georgia the cutes Valentine dress and she sported it as often as I could find reason that week.
 When we were buying the fabric for the dress Cooper spotted a "Dreamlite" and asked Gran if it could be his Valentine. She told him maybe but secretly bought it. He patiently waited for over a week and would tell me every night that he couldn't wait for Valentines so he could sleep with his Dream Lite. Now that he has it he has never complained about having to go to bed. It is magic!
I hope your day was wonderful too!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS