Our Christmas morning started out with lots of smiles. I think Rob was the most excited because he went and woke up Cooper. The kids and Uncle Bradley had some breakfast while we waited on Uncle Zach to wake up and Gigi & Cappy to get here.
And boy did they arrive in style!!! Gigi got a new fur coat and a beautiful new ring.
Then it was time to run into the living room to see what Santa brought! We were afraid Cooper might not be very excited about his scooter. But boy were we wrong he has pretty much ridden it around the house everywhere the last few days.
Gabby loved her drums! (shh we don't have to tell her they used to be Coopers)
Then it was time for stockings. Cooper couldn't believe it....A Spiderman toothbrush (no problems getting him to brush those pearly white now)
And Gabby got a owl beanie!
She is my little Hootie
Santa even brought Uncle Zach & Uncle Bradley stockings. I was pretty proud of all the little things Santa found to put in them
Then it was time for our little family to exchange gifts. With the help of Gigi Gabby opened her first gift. Some new Fuzzy Boots!
And Cooper helped me with mine.
Look at my new leather purse!
I think Rob was very happy with his gift. We bought him a new shotgun and I think he was pretty sure he wasn't going to get one for Christmas. It;s been wrapped under the tree for a couple of weeks and he never even noticed.
After we got all cleaned up and changed into real clothes Justin, Shelly and the boys all showed up and it was time to eat some yummy brunch. We had enough food to feed an army.
And then it was time for mass chaos. It is a family joke that I like to have everyone open their gifts one by one so we can all see eachothers. Well with a 3 year old that does not happen!
He went crazy helping everyone!
Even when he wasn't supposed too!
I hope he doesn't get upset when Gabby is old enough to open her own.
Al & Christi & Connor sent their annual calendar and Rob stopped everything to check out their amazing adventures.
And Cooper kept unwrapping
Gigi had just given Cappy a card talking about how much she appreciates Cappy bringing her coffee up from his office to the house everyday when she opened this new coffee maker. HE bought it so he wouldn't have to bring her coffee everyday
Cooper even got to open the twins gifts!
Still going to town.
The twins enjoyed every minute.
The big finale came at the end when Uncle Bradley got his gift from Gigi & Cappy. He graciously let Cooper have the honor.
"OK so the paper is off I am done"
"Oh wait there was something big and shiny in there"
Rick and Linda got Bradley a new Saxophone. He is an accomplished player and had to sell his several years ago.
It was an incredible surprise and I think he was really touched.
Cooper seemed very interested.
I think everyone had an awesome time. I think Gabby-girl LOVED getting to spend so much time with her Uncles. Zach had to leave to head back to Dallas for work so I wanted to to snap a quick picture. Check out how alike their eyes are
Uncle Brad was happy to take her next!
Rob had to work at 3pm so he took his last little Christmas time to snuggle with his daughter!
And eat cookies with Coop!
Both Cappy and Uncle Bradley had remote control helicopters and Cooper loved watching it fly
Don't I have a sharp dressed son?
Last but not least Christmas pictures of the kiddos.
The twins, or I I like to think of them Justin Jr. and Justin Jr.
Hey everyone it is our 1st Christmas!!!!
We hope you all had a VERY VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! Ours was perfect!

No comments:
Post a Comment