I had big plans for Christmas Eve....not really. Both Rob and I ran some last minute errands but we tried to stay home and spend time together. After lunch it was time to decorate some cookies. At first Cooper didn't seem interested.
Until I let him lick the beaters.
And then it was of to the races. He went to town with all the goodies.
He decorated this "round and round" one with just about every thing I had to decorate.
Uncle Zach showed up a little bit into the decorating and he entertained Gabby for us. Then we all got cleaned up and headed to the family service at church. And the kids did beautifully.
Thank goodness for colors and friends sitting close by.
Being as Coopers best friend at church is the ministers grandson I guess we can get in to much trouble fir letting them color during the message.
Georgia loved the music!
When we got home we had Zach take our annual family Christmas picture. I can't believe was are all looking at the camera
After some dinner and some cookies it was time for are tradition of opening one gift on Christmas Eve.
And look...they got Pajamas!!! Are they not the cutest things EVER! (please note the train remote in Coopers hand). We listened to Papa Jerry read the Christmas Story and then tucked these two in for night.
Uncle Bradley showed up as I was finishing up the quilts for the twins. I think they turned out pretty good. I hope they love them!
After visiting with Uncle Brad and Uncle Zach for a while we sent them each off to bed so we could perform our Santa duties. He wasn't in a big red suit but he did have a beard and he did eat all the cookies.
Looks like he brought us quite a bit.
Cooper and Georgia sure are in for a surprise for sure.
Isaiah 9:6
(For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace




No comments:
Post a Comment