Saturday, December 17, 2011

Girls Weekend

Last weekend Gabby and I headed down to Dallas to catch up with some friends and do some shopping. Of course I am extremely grateful for Grandmother and Aunt Karen who did some babysitting in the middle for me. 

First stop was to the Weibring's house to meet Mr. Benjamin Kirk. He is just as beautiful as his big sister Marlie. 

His mom and dad Steph and Matt just finished a huge remodel of a house right near my grandparents so it was an added bonus to get to see it too.
Next stop was the McCollums house to visit Mr. Henry. 
 Henry's mom Brooke and I went to high school together and it had been WAY!! too long since we had seen them. Are his blue eyes not too die for? I hope he knows what a lucky guy he is. His mom really is one of the most thoughtful and kind people I have ever known. 
Thank you Brooke and Henry for taking some time out of your weekend to see us!
Friday night I got to go to Southlake to have dinner with my friend Noel. Gabby got some quality Grandmother and Aunt Karen time. And I am sure she snuck in a couple of giggle for Grandad. It was really nice to get to sit and visit with Noel and walk around the shopping center. 
Saturday was Jack Bodwell's 1st birthday and since we were conveniently in town we got to go! Jack's Nana Marsha was there and Gabby just loved her.
 One of my very favorite Red Heads!
 It still shocks me every time when I see Amanda and all THREE of her kids. They are growing up so fast.
We headed home Saturday night after a few stops at places like Costco and Ikea. Gabby was great and I think we should start a tradition of a girls weekend to Dallas before Christmas every year!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS