Yesterday this smile turned 6 months old.!!!





We love her more and more everyday! She has her 6th month appointment on Monday and I am very interested to see how she is growing. Here are some of her new "talents"
We love her more and more everyday! She has her 6th month appointment on Monday and I am very interested to see how she is growing. Here are some of her new "talents"
-smiles at everyone- and I mean everyone
- eating 2 servings of #2 food twice a day
- eating 2 servings of #2 food twice a day
-nibbling on teething crackers-
-still not napping very well
-no longer swaddled at night. You probably would prefer to be but you break out of it within a coupld of minutes
- keeping mommy up mosts nights
- love to motorboat with your mouth. Uncle Jeremiah can get you to do it best
- sticking your tongue out
-Cooper, AJ and Toby make you laugh most
-whenever you hear Daddy's voice you look for him
- I can prop you up and you will sit for several minutes but you cannot get into the sitting position yourself

No comments:
Post a Comment