Before Christmas two of our favorite people came over to bring Cooper a Christmas present. They caught be right in the middle of baking cookies for Rob to take to work. Cooper had chocolate all over his face!
And then it was time to open his present. Look at the smile on this kids face, it looks like he hit the jack-pot.
"Tank you, Sustin"
He loves them. In fact I told Dustin and Heather that I was not going to talk to them again if he likes them better than his Santa gift. Just Kidding.
Going through the colors.
Once we could pry his little fingers off the trucks we (Dustin, Heather, Coop & I) drove out to see the Down's family Christmas lights. If you are from the Norman area and haven't seen these yet be sure to put it on your holiday "to do" this. Cooper was totally in awe of the lights and danced along to the music. But as soon as we got home he went straight back to the trucks.
"Tank you, Sustin & Header"

No comments:
Post a Comment