Saturday, January 15, 2011

Big Bed

A big step was made last week at our house and I took a couple of pictures to document it. Cooper has officially moed t the "Big Bed" as he calls it. I snapped this picture of his last night in his crib. He insist on sleeping with his bear, his dog, his moose, and his snuggie (the OU blanket).
So the next day we broke the crib down and put it in the new baby's room. And after a nice bath and a few books Cooper climbed right up and snuggled in! He even slept all night. 
Next up...no more pacifier!

May angels guard over
My slumbers, and when
The morning is breaking,
Awake me.

1 comment:

KRISTI said...

What a big boy. You'll have to read my blog about sending away Caroline's paci. I have 2 posts relating to it. It's not easy is it!!! Congratulations on the pregnancy!! Having 2 is so much fun!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS