Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Boy or Girl?

I spent most of last night baking a pink cake and a blue cake. We decided month ago we wanted to surprise our parents with the sex of the baby. This morning I woke up with a very anxious heart it was our 17 week ultrasound. This is the ultrasound where they determine any abnormalities and problems which for some unknown reason I was very worried about this time. But the good thing about it is you also find out the sex of the baby. My ultrasound appointment was set for 10:30 so we dropped Coop off and headed to Integris. Once in the room she was able to tell us that everything look normal and healthy!!! So I was feeling very relieved. Unfortunately the baby was not cooperating and they we unable to determine if it was a boy or girl. So what to do with the cakes you wonder....well luckily we had to go back at 3pm for my appointment with the Doctor and the ultrasound tech was able to squeeze us back in so she could see if the little peanut had moved.

So we were very relieved to know that the cakes would get used! We met our families at Iron Starr BBQ in OKC. We asked everyone to wear a pink or blue shirt, whatever their guess was.
Jeremiah was the only one that showed up in blue
And Pops was undecided
So after a nice dinner and just a little bit of misbehaving
It was time to cut the cake
"I think I will try a little of that first"
So here it is....
Thats right Ladies and Gentlemen Baby Girl Cunningham will be here mid June!

Georgia Abigail Cunningham
"Gabby"
After my Grandmother Georganna one of the kindest, sweetest and most wonderful women on the planet!
I think we have one HAPPY Big Brother and one SCARED Dad

4 comments:

Erin said...

Yay yay yay for miss gabby!!!!! Love the name! We are xo excited for you guys!!!!!

Kristyn said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys and of course I love the name!

Dixie Hammett said...

What a blessing for all of us!!!!!! We love you all. Cooper will be a great big brother!!!
Love, Gran

Anonymous said...

Your dad is so funny. Did your mom sew that shirt for him? I am still so happy it's a girl!
-jill

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS