On Saturday night I headed to Dallas to celebrate the wedding of my pledge sister Jennifer James to a wonderful man Brandon Burden. It was a wonderful wedding...and unfortunately I didn't get any pictures because my HUGE camera would not fit in my clutch. Fortunetly however they had an awesome photobooth and Jennifer, our friend Elaine and I snapped these winners!
Sunday afternoon I got to meet a VERY special little boy. Henry Tyson McCullom was recently adopted my a wonderful and incredibly special couple Brooke and Lee.
Brooke and I went to high school together and became good friends. She was a year older and I always looked up to her and tried to follow her lead. She is an incredible person and is already such an incredible mother.
Henry really couldn't be more perfect. He has no idea what a lucky kiddo he is to have such special parents.
Another friend from high school Kristin came by and we all got to visit. It has probably been at least a year since I have seen either of of them and it was so great to catch up.
I am so happy I got to celebrate 2 wonderfu llife events this weekend!!!! Thank you for including me Burdens and McCulloms


No comments:
Post a Comment