On September 1st, one of my best friends Jill Magers gave birth to a beautiful baby girl
Addison Claire Magers
born 9/1/10 at 1:14pm.
6lbs 15oz and 20 in.
This Friday morning we headed down to Dallas and stopped in to meet her. Nolan was visiting his grandparents and Steven was at work so we had the Jill & Addie to ourselves. And look at this face...does it not steal your heart.
I think she even got a little piece of Rob's heart
We had to get to Dallas for a funeral so we only had a little while to visit but I tried to sneak as much snuggle time in as I could.
Jill & I have known eachother for most our lives and it is such a blessing to me to get to continue to share in the growth of eachother families and eachother celebrations!
We love you Addison Claire!


No comments:
Post a Comment