Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Brody turns 5!

September 19th marks not only Cooper's birthday but also the birthday of one of our favorite boys Brody Varner. This year his party was at Star Gymnastics..and despite some controversy (see Varners blog) I was allowed to come along with Rob & Cooper. The Kovash's were stayed the night at our house so Whitney and I took the boys over to the party.
Because Rob and I didn't get back from Dallas until 2am that mornign Gigi brought Cooper down to meet us. She had Cooper all decked out and looking precious.
Brody's Dad Bryson was there to greet them.
Cooper loved it!!! He ran everywhere.
Of course Wade & Rob finally showed up....a little late but at least they made it. When Cooper spotted Rob across the room he went running at full speed to get him.
Cooper and Hudson sat watching the older kids swing on the rope and after several winks he convinced the party helper to let him on. Ilena's niece Hannah was such a help. Look how cute she is holding Cooper up.
Can I tell you what a funny boy Brody is? This kiddo wanted an F-4 for his cake. And his according to Ilena..."what my baby wants, my baby gets" Check out this cake...
Yes those are light on the runway.
 I caught this picture of both birthday boys. Look at how Cooper just admires Brody so much. I would have never got him to wear that party hat but Brody had one on so Coop had too as well.
It looks like gymnastics may be in our near future.
Happy Birthday Brody-man!!!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS