Immediately following the Beta golf tourney we hosted (along with some other couples) a shower for our good friend Will Johnson and his soon to be Mrs. Vanessa.
The ladies got the house all decorated up while the guys were golfing
| We went with a "tattoo" theme and it came out pretty well. |
| I even found some cool fonts for this banner. |
| I don' t think Willie or Vanessa got one of these yummy cupcakes but the kiddos sure loved them |
Unfortunately I did not get a picture of the soon to be Mr. & Mrs. but I did snag this one of all the boys.
| back row: Will Johnson (groom), Scott Hawkins, Ted Downing, Matt Allen, Mike Elder, Matt Pollock, Bryson Varner and Kevin Dare Front Row: Brandon Lee, Rob & Coop, Wade Kovash |
We had a great time and are looking forward to the wedding! Thank you Will & Vanessa for letting us celebrate your upcoming wedding with you.

No comments:
Post a Comment