On Saturday morning Cooper and I headed over to the Hofmann's house for a play date with 3 friends! And let me tell you it was hilarious to watch them. Let me introduce the cast of characters.
Hayes' mommy Brittany was a Chi-O with me & Erin!
Of course Miss Meg Varner
as everyone knows we spend a lot of time with Meg and her family....Cooper and her are like "peas & carrots"
And our hostess with the mostess....Addison Hofmann
Addi's Mommy was a Chi-O with Brittany & I and her Daddy was a Beta with Rob
We were only there a couple of mintues when the kiddos decided it was snack time.
Cooper did not find the need to use the chair....Addi's horse worked just fine.
The kiddos had so much fun playing with all of Addi's toys. Cooper of course found and held onto the tractor the WHOLE time.
Then they all headed into Addi's room...or should I say dance club
They danced like crazy....Hayes got down so much we couldn't catch it on film
AS I said before we spend alot of time with Meg and her family...and I think she is already very comfortable telling Cooper what to do. She even got him to wear this the entire last half of the playdate.
We had so much fun...thank you Erin & Addi for hosting!

1 comment:
Saturday was a blast! The kids were hysterical together...let's do it again SOON!!
Post a Comment