Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Girls Night!

Saturday night I joined some new and old friends for a "Girls Night" celebrating the upcoming marriage of one of my college roomates and closest friends Amanda Shaw to her long time boyfriend Michael Bodwell. We started the afternoon with Mani/Pedi's and eachother company.
After my long drive on Friday and a quick flight back to Dallas I was SUPER excited to get a pedicure.The spa even put us in a private room so we could gossip and visit.
I had arranged for us to stay in a suite at the Hotel Palomar that night and our friend Lindsey decorated it all up perfectly.


After we snacked for a bit and cleaned up we all headed to Park Restaurant for a nice dinner. It is a very interesting restaurant good food and great people watching!
Here are Jill, Amanda & I
(college roomates)
Jill is due with her second a girl in just a couple of weeks so we were so glad she was still able to make it down!
Being as 4 of the girls were pregnant we called it an early night and headed back to the room for presents!
Rob and I decided that Michael, Amanda and kiddos need a family picture so we wanted to get them a sitting fee with a great photographer in town.
  After lots of girl talk, yummy desserts and some great gifts all our heads were ready to hit the pillow!
Before we all went are seperate ways we had a yummy brunch at Ozona's.
I am so excited and happy for Amanda and Michael to start this next phse in their lives together. I am so lucky to have her as such a great friend and am so elated that we all got to celebrate together. Next on the agenda is their wedding on Sept 17th! I can't wait.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS