Saturday, August 7, 2010

Coco Weekend 2010

Last weekend was our Annual Coco Loco Weekend 2010....and we hosted it here in Norman. Jill is due with her second at the beginning of September so we figured we should keep it close to Denton. I really needed my girls for a few days and even though Lauren couldn't make it this year I felt much better after getting to spent a few days with 3 of my 4 Coco's.
I set these pictures out in the entry.....
and yes...those are high school graduation and prom pictures in the mix, man have things changed. 
The Kriegs could not make it until Sunday but the Whitmire's and Mager's showed up a little after lunch and the boys warmed right back up to each other.
Cooper loved showing off his new trick....head 1st down the slide.
Of course we had to get the ceremonial bathtub picture!
Front to Back:
Nolan Magers, Colton Whitmire, and Coop
Cutest frog, moose and monkey EVER

The next morning we decided to head to the new playground at 1st Baptist Church while we waited for the Kriegs. It was VERY hot outside but this playground is incredible and they have tons of shade so we were able to stay for a good 30 minutes or so. 
Yes...Cooper is bigger than Colton and Nolan even though he is 5 months younger. 
Colton, Nolan......Cooper
The big boys even played a little

We headed home for some lunch and the Kriegs showed up.....time for Pool Time
The Coco's have some pretty great husbands.
Nolan and Steven Magers, Rob & Coop, Kelly & Giuliana Krieg, Tristan and Colton Whitmire
The newest Daddy of the bunch and the one and only precious baby girl!
Coco Mommies and Babes
Kauli & Colton Whitmire, Nolan & Jill Magers, Giuliana & Jennifer Krieg, Coop & I
Sunday night was a MAJOR victory for all 4 families.....we went out to dinner and all four kids stayed with a sitter. I was soooo excited I had 2 swirls!!!!
The one and only group picture of the adults. 
The Magers had to leave early Monday so we surprised Jill with a Breakfast shower in celebration of their upcoming addition our 2nd precious baby girl Addison Claire
We tried to decorate a little
We gave her her chair and surprised her with gifts from a few other friends from college. I think it really made her day!
Of course we tried to get a good picture of all the kiddos together. I think it turned out pretty good.
We were pretty lazy in Monday running a few errands. We left the husbands with the kids for a couple of hours. When we came back Kelly had made himself right at home in the pool
Monday night Kauli rocked and read to both boys. 
And we all caught the Bachelor Finale.
We also got a few good ER stories out of Rob.
Kauli and I stayed up working on a nap mat for Colton....I think it turned out pretty good.
Can I tell you how lucky I am to have such incredible women in my life. I am so lucky to have had Kauli, Jill, Jennifer and Lauren in my life.....I don't think I could do it without them.....no matter where we all live, they are "home" to me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! great pictures! I am going to steal some.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS