On Thursday Cooper and I went to a music class at Gymboree with Heather and Grayce Glenn. Grayce's Uncle Jeff was the best man in our wedding and small world she just lives a street away now! Cooper is one lucky guy. Cooper and Grayce both enjoyed the class. They were on the "older" side though and the teacher thought they should move up one. Unfortunatly that music class is the only one not while Cooper is in school. Maybe this summer.
After class we went to eat at BJ's. I made the mistake of waiting to take pictures after we ate...so the kiddos were getting pretty restless.
Grayce: "Mom....come on do I have to sit next to him"
Cooper: "I am not the bad am I?....Do I smell?"
Grayce: "Mom he touched me.....get me out of here"
It was so good to visit with Heather....it is always great to spend time with a "Warden". We miss her brother Jeff dearly (he is in his ER residency in South Carolina). I promised Cooper we would hang out with them more....hopefully he thinks Grayce will warm up to him and he can "make a move".

No comments:
Post a Comment