Rob was in Texas so I was by myself....but had strict instructions from him to get Cooper to the Baptist ER as quickly as possible. They were expecting us and took good care of us. Gigi was there to take care of me...I think it was harder on me than Coop. He was all smiles and laughs for the most part while we were there. He was a total flirt. It was nice to see Rob's work enviroment, despite the circumstances. Everyone was just all about telling us how awesome Dr. Cunningham is. I think it made Coop proud...I know it made Gigi and I proud. Coop was a trooper! He is one tough kiddo.
Thanks to Gigi I still made my hair appointment and Cooper and I were able to get to Dallas around dinner time. AJ had a Get Well Soon gift waiting for Cooper when we got to Grandmother and Grandads. He liked the balloon best. (Don't worry people the turban makes it look worse, it is just on there to keep him from scratching his stitches)
Cooper has figured out being injured gets you extra snuggle time and he took Aunt Karen up on her offer today.
We are home now...at least for a few days. Pete was the first thing Cooper saw when we got home and he had the biggest smile on his face. I think he fogives him.
From now on my sweet baby boy and my old man Petey will not be getting as much one on one time. Cooper will have to learn that you don't walk over to a sleeping dog and sit on his head and poke him in the eye. And Pete will have to learn only to pick on pups his own size.


No comments:
Post a Comment