Sunday night Rob and I try to make it over to watch HBO with Dustin & Heather. The more mobile Coop gets the more difficult it is to bring him. So this past Sunday Aunt Jenny offered to take him off my hands for a couple of hours so I could enjoy the show. Apparantly Cooper had a wonferful time hanging out with her and her roomates. I mean what kind of guy wouldn't love spending a couple of hours in the apartment of 4 college girls.
Jenny grabbed the camera after Coop had his bath...he made the rounds.
OK tim to get up and check this place out
Hmm...what is this?...the kitchen
Just driving my firetruck into see Ariel's room
Oh My Goodness...this place has STAIRS!!!!
Wonder if AJ will notice if I take a look at the girls rooms upstairs
Crap she saw me....
Oh well....I am already half way up I might as well go the rest of the way
From the looks of it Cooper had a great time. Thank you AJ for keeping him....you rock!

1 comment:
Love seeing what Coop's up to! Love that little guy...and his mommy and daddy, of course :-)
Post a Comment