Last Sunday...after the Big 30th Birthday Party we help host a shower for some of our closest friends, Matt & Ashley, who are expecting their 1st....a girl...Channing Mae Pollock in March.
We had tons of help from all the other hosts The Elders, The Carters, The Kovashs, The Varners, Mallen, The Lees, and The Downings. I wish I had gotten a picture of everyone....but of course I didn't. My brain was not working that weekend.
The shower was at our house so I tried out some decorating ideas I copied from Erin Hofmann. I think they turned out pretty good.
(by the way: Rob did not fall onto this cake)
So next year she can be in this picture
Luckily for us ladies their was a Football game on so the guys were well entertained. There were tons of kiddos here for the party. Cooper was at Gigi's & Cappy's with Gran & Pops so he missed the fun. But all the other kiddos sure did enjoy the gameroom. Especially Meg & Sally...they loved Coopers tunnel.
It was so good to see everyone....I think I am in withdrawl from all our friends now....wonder who the next baby shower will be for!

1 comment:
the decorations looked great! you did a fantastic job! i love the colors and the invitations were so pretty!!
Post a Comment